Friday, September 6, 2013

Let me help you, Mom

Mom feels bad that she totally forgot to write her blog last night, so this morning, while she was running around trying to get to a meeting at work by 7 am, I looked at her with my big brown eyes and said,
"Let me do it for you." So here I am.

Mom has got a lot on her plate right now - what does that mean anyway? "A lot on your plate". Is it like having a lot of food in the food bowl? Because that never happens to my bowl. I empty it just as soon as I can.

Anyway, I should write something inspiring like Mom always does, but I kind of have food on the brain right now. Of course, when do I not have food on my brain? The only other thing I think of is sleeping on the bed all day while Mom and Dad are gone and going for a run with Mom. I am glad that Mom still takes me for a run when she can. I love going for a run. It is my favorite thing next to eating and sleeping. Oops, I guess I told you that already.

Wow, I don't know how Mom does it. I can't type much more. The puppy paws are starting to cramp.

But one more thing. You may be hearing from me more now. Mom says that she is publishing a second book and will be busy working on that every night until it comes out later this fall. I don't know what this book is about, but I don't think I am in it. I think she needs to keep writing until she comes up with a book about me. I mean, really? Is it enough to name your blog after me? I don't think so.

I gotta go nap. This wore me out. Have a good day!

No comments: