Thursday, March 27, 2014

Randomness

I went to the document where I keep everything I've written in my blogs, and at the top of it, I had these quotations that I was saving to write separate blogs about. I thought I would lump them all into one blog post and see what you think. What do they all have in common?

“. . . in the valley of the blind, it’s the one-eyed man who is king.”

“If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.” JFK

“I am not offended” by Joyce Meyer

“If you are too open-minded, it will all just fall out.”

“Even if you are the right track, you’ll just get run over if you sit there.” Will Rogers

I don't know. Are they just random thoughts? 
Random flowers at the Home Depot two years ago. Does any brave place have their flowers out yet?? Coz it is snowing here right now. 


No comments: