Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Streets of Hatchet Creek, Day 17

It seems like a long time since I have blogged about the streets of my hometown. I’ve walked the same neighborhood twice in the last few weeks, so I think that I will have to blog about it twice.

Frenchtown, on the south side of town, is full of beautiful scenery, especially in the fall. Amazing the difference one week makes. And now, one more week later, a lot of the leaves are down already. I think I hit it just about right. 
September 19
September 25
September 19
September 25
September 19
September 25
And then I veered off down one of the trails from Frenchtown into Bradley Park. 
The changing leaves are so fascinating. 
And anytime you add a body of water to the fall color - 
- it is totally awesome. What a beautiful town I am blessed to live in. 


No comments: