Thursday, April 23, 2015

A park, a nursing home, a day care - Streets of Hatchet Creek

It feels like a long time ago that I walked these streets. In reality it was just one week, but with the change in weather we had over the past seven days, it is hard to remember what a beautiful day last Friday was.
 I started out at Pride Park where Tyler Kahle Memorial Field is.
 Hopefully you can read about it on this picture so that I don’t have to type it up.
 Playground at Pride Park. I wish I was still a kid when I see playgrounds like this; I just want to crawl on this stuff.
 Also at Pride Park is the Andy Maas Memorial Skate Park.
 Wisconsin River beautiful as always.
 Golden Age Nursing Home.
  Tomahawk Day Care Center, celebrating week of the young child.
And here is my map, still old and dumpy. This week I walked the blue route. 
I tried adding the landmarks to the map. Kind of looks crappy, but oh, well, it is what it is.

No comments: