Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Drive

Friday, we woke to several inches of fresh snow on the ground. Again. I'm just not going to let this get me down. I had plans and I was going to carry them out. 

I picked up my daughter and drove two hours to this wonderful junk (junque) sale. My daughter just bought a house so was looking for funky furnishings for it. She shopped until the back of the car was full. We had a great time. 
 I love all the old bikes, especially the one in the tree.
 Val really wanted that arbor for her wedding, but there was no way that was going to fit in the car. I think the little red wagon would have fit, but I really don't need another one.
 There is just too much to pick from! I was actually waiting for that snow to fall off the roof onto someone's head. I'm bad.
 I wanted about six things in this picture, but since I am supposed to have a rummage sale this spring to get rid of my own junk... it would seem counterproductive to bring more stuff home.
 I loved this cute little shed and it was empty! But there wasn't a for sale sign on it. I wanted it .
 Just too much stuff to describe.
 Yet another bike and I really loved the wall of doors.
 And when there just is no more room left on the ground, put stuff on the roof!
And no words can describe how cute these are. Click here for the Facebook page about this place.

No comments: