Monday, April 13, 2015

Home, Sport and Travel

This past weekend was Tomahawk’s annual Home, Sport and Travel Show. The last few years I have worked at it in one capacity or another, but this year, I went as a regular person. Visited with a few people I haven’t seen in a while, picked up a few treats, and took some pictures. Imagine that. 

For the first time in as many years as I can remember, there was beautiful weather for the show this weekend. The kind of weather that makes you think about camping. 

One of these trailers would work perfectly for us. Anyone got sixteen thousand dollars they’d like to donate to our cause.
Or I suppose we could get a boat.


If we lived on a lake. 

Now, we’re talking. I could certainly use this water feature in my backyard. I wouldn’t have to go camping then.
 
About the only thing I could afford was the cookies at the Relay for Life bake sale. Num, num. Calories don’t count if they are supporting a good cause.
 
Just as we were leaving, the Flight for Life came in. It’s not like I never see it at work.
 
They just kind of frown on me taking pictures of the helicopter at work, coz it rarely lands at the hospital for fun.

When we were done at the Home Show, Hubby went to run some errands, and I walked a few streets. You will have to stop back in a couple days to see where I went. 

No comments: