Sunday, April 16, 2017

He is Risen

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 (NIV)

The last three months have been filled with much sadness and stress, along with a smattering of joy and peace. Mom’s decline, Mom’s passing, dealing with things she left behind. A new computer program at work and the many long hours involved with that. My fourth trip to Kenya, which was a great success.

And finally, a hand injury, which is why I will cut this post short.

It is Easter Sunday. Jesus Christ has risen from the grave, has conquered death and the devil, so that we might have eternal life. So that I don’t have to wonder where my mom has gone, so that I know I will see her again someday. So that I shouldn’t have to stress about things like computer issues or long trips in a plane to a third world country.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for Your massive sacrifice and for granting us peace and eternal life. Amen

No comments: