Sunday, September 10, 2017

Live Like You're Loved


So go ahead and live like you’re loved
It’s ok to act like you’ve been set free
His love has made you more than enough
So go ahead and be who He made you to be
And live like you’re loved. (Hawk Nelson)

 A couple weeks ago, a co-worker shared a post on Facebook about knowing that you’re not good enough and you can’t do anything right and you’re just tired. I posted back “welcome to my world”. Another co-worker saw it and admonished us, writing “knock it off, live like you’re loved, cuz you are.”

I felt guilty, but sometimes life just weighs us down and we are so tired of it all.

The next morning, driving to work, the Hawk Nelson song “Live Like You’re Loved” played on the radio as I was pulling into the parking lot. God’s got that covered, huh?

Then when I got to my desk, that second co-worker had printed out the lyrics to the song for us. God’s not only got it covered, He is simply amazing.

Lord, God, help me to remember that when life gets me down, that You are there. You love us all unconditionally and You give us a reason to love life. Amen. 

No comments: