Friday, March 23, 2018

One Week Ago

A week ago today, we left Missouri to head back home to snow-bound Wisconsin. Our vacation had its ups and downs, the deepest down being the weather. I kept telling myself that at least they didn’t have snow on the ground, but I will probably go into detail on all of that at another time.

I only have a few minutes before I have to go, so am going to post just a quick blog today with pictures of the resort where we stayed.  

The place was Lakewood Resort in Osage Beach. Right on the water, just off the highway, and though our two-bedroom unit was on the fourth floor, because of the hill it was on, we only had to hike up two floors to get there from the parking lot. We had great views, plenty of room for everyone, the walls were all sound-proof. Couldn’t find anything at all to complain about as far as our accommodations. 
 The resort viewed from the highway, our unit is circled.
 View from our balcony.
 From the beach, which wasn't being used this time of year, except by a pair of geese.
 The parking lot side of the building we were in.
 Living room, looking towards the dining room.
 Dining room and kitchen.
 Our bedroom.
 The other bedroom. No, I didn't get pictures of the two full bathrooms, which actually were pretty small.
I think they called this Club House, but it hardly seemed like a large enough space for that title. Besides this lounge and the hot tub, it housed the laundry room. I didn't get any pictures of the rec room. The first time I was up there, some kids were watching TV, the second time a family of five were doing yoga.
Ok, so doesn't look like an exciting place, but it was comfortable and good enough for our crew.

No comments: