Friday, September 13, 2019

Another Road Trip, Believe it or not

     My last several blog entries were about my travels to the east-south central part of Wisconsin. Today’s is heading more towards the west-south central area.

 On the weekend of August 16, Hubby and I headed down to his brother’s in Iowa. Of course, I found the most circuitous route there. What can I say? That’s what you get when you jump in a car with me.

 And you know what you get when I spend too much time on Facebook again? A blog post that has been slapped together. Get to the end of it though to find out why that’s okay this time.

Ship Rock, west of Coloma on Hwy 21. 


Castle Rock Lake from Adams County Castle Rock Park 
 Roche-A-Cri State Park 


 Petroglyphs at Roche-A-Cri
 Awww, the happy couple
 Vulture on top of the rock  
 Should they announce that? 
 Wayside outside of Reedsburg. Looks like a painting.  
 Playing with my camera's settings again. 
 We saw a lot more along the way, or at least I took a lot more pictures. Not sure how many would be of interest. But back to the beginning. I leave for my sixth trip to Africa on Monday, so I'm trying to blog about my various journeys from the summer and then start fresh when I get back home the 2nd of October and share that whole journey with you. Sunday I'll let you know what we saw while we were visiting Iowa that weekend in August. Then you'll have to wait for two and a half weeks to hear from me again. 

No comments: