Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Finishing out this road trip

     When I saw today’s date, after I had uploaded all the pictures for this post and knew what I was going to write about, I remembered. I don’t think we should ever forget. Of course, if we don’t forget, but we don’t do anything about it, what is the point?

“Sigh” 

 Anyway, onto the pictures. The weekend of August 9, I traveled down to the Green Lake Conference Center for a writers’ reunion. On the way there, as you already know, I ran across multiple covered bridges. 
 I didn’t find any covered bridges at the Conference Center, but a few regular bridges.
 Along with lots of flowers.
 

















(Playing with my camera's settings.)





 And a little bit of wildlife.


 I’ve stopped at this cabin before – the oldest buildings on the grounds, dating back to the mid-1800s.
 

 I never have managed to stop here when it is open.
 Finally, to round out my trip, a few more bridges. 

  Imagine that. This should have been called the trip of bridges.  

No comments: