Friday, August 23, 2019

Thing 1 and Thing 2 - 2019 Camping Post #5

     I had a lot I wanted to write about today about our July camping trip, but this week has been a blur. Really, a rough week. It’s getting late now, and I just want to post something! So, I’ll just post two things. Ok, and a bunch of pictures.

 Thing #1 – Found a great house for sale in Laurium.
 Reasonably priced. 
 Could use some work. 
 Even includes an extra lot, which has this spot which would be great for a flower garden. Don’t you think? Hubby didn’t think so. 
 Thing #2 – which is the number one thing which McLain State Park is known for – sunsets over Lake Superior. A really great opportunity for me to play with my camera’s settings, too.










1 comment:

Beth Camp said...

May these gorgeous sunsets brighten the week to come.