Sunday, October 11, 2020

Don't be Sad

 It is the same with you. Now you are sad, but I will see you again and you will be happy, and no one will take away your joy. (John 16:22, New Century Version)

Look who’s back? Yes, it’s me, Dino.

So, I was goofing around on Mom’s computer on this place called Bible Gateway and I found these words. I guess people call them Bible verses.

Anyway, it made me think of Mom. And that for a couple mornings in a row, she puts on certain clothes and then she leaves me for the whole entire day. I am so sad the whole day, until suddenly, she comes home again and I am so happy.

Well, we are all sad right now because Dad’s mom died the other day. Everyone misses her, like they won’t ever see her again. But I hope, that if they read those words above, they know that just like when Mom comes home at the end of the day, someday they will see Grandma again too. I think that will be in a place called heaven.

(Mom will be back to blogging as soon as she can. In the meantime, be happy and imagine what life will be like someday for everyone in that place called heaven. It sounds pretty great.)

(Oh, and the picture is from last summer when Mom and Dad took me camping and I was so happy. And then we got to stop and see Grandma too. What a great day that was!)

No comments: