Friday, October 9, 2020

Message from Dino

   Hi, it’s me, Dino. It has been a long time since I talked with you all. Something came up last night and Mom wasn’t able to write the blog post that she wanted to. So I told her not to worry that I would love to say hi to everyone today.

   Mom wanted to write today some more about the upcoming election. She has so much to say about it. Her and Dad talk about it all the time. Sometimes they disagree, but they never fight about it. They say that the people in government running our country should do the same thing. It’s okay to disagree, but it’s not okay to fight.

   Mom and Dad are feeling pretty good. They haven’t been sick. They don’t have COVID. I thought I should mention that because I don’t want you to worry.

   I guess a lot of people in our town do have COVID. Mom and Dad talk about that a lot too. They are worried about it. They don’t think they will get it, but they are sad that so many people are and that it has changed how we do everything. It has been a bad year.

   The good thing is that Mom and Dad got those kittens two months ago. They keep Mom and Dad busy. But they still make time for me.

   I am getting older and can’t do some of the things I used to do. Sometimes I can’t make it up the stairs. But Mom always helps me. She does get frustrated with me sometimes though because I just want to be with her all the time. So I follow her down the stairs and then can’t get back up on my own.

   I also have to admit that I am very hard of hearing. I will be outside just staring off into the woods pretending I am able to run around like I used to. I turn around and Mom is standing on the deck trying to get my attention. And I think she has been calling me but I couldn’t hear her.

   That is about all I know today. I hope you all have a good day and a good weekend.

   Love, Dino. 


 

No comments: