Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Holy Wednesday

Two others, both criminals, were taken along with him for execution.

When they got to the place called Skull Hill, they crucified him, along with the criminals, one on his right, the other on his left.

Jesus prayed, "Father, forgive them; they don't know what they're doing." Luke 23:32-34 (The Message Bible)

I've thought about writing something witty to go with the Bible passages this week, but most of them really say it all. There's nothing more that I could add.

(In April of 2009 I took a volunteer trip to Ayacucho, Peru. All this week my pictures will be from there. Ayacucho is known for its many churches, so it dawned on me that these pictures might fit in well this week. Stayed tuned to my blog, as some day I will tell you all about that trip.)

No comments: