Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dino approaching middle-age

Dino was at the vet's last week for his yearly checkup. His doctor told him that he has put on some weight, but since he is approaching middle-age (he's only five!), we should expect him to put on a few pounds a year. Funny, my doctor doesn't tell me that! And even though I am 50, my doctor better not tell me that I am middle-age.

Since he's getting so old, perhaps we should get Dino a chair of his own on the deck. Oh, that's right, he already thinks that everything is his.

He obviously also thinks he is too good to check out the new fire-pit that Daddy put in today. 

Being as he is so old now, do you supposed he is checking out the flowers, trying to tell me which ones he wants at his funeral?

All I know is that this pup better live a long, long time. I don't know how I could get through a day without his goofy mug in my face. Me and my husband are blessed to have him as part of our family.

No comments: