Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Most misunderstood cat


 Friday evening, when my kinship kid was over, I had some planting to finish up in the garden. I turned her loose with my camera. She went on a photo-shoot with Fred. Thank goodness for the digital era.

 Fred must be the world's most misunderstood cat. Sometimes he's friendly, other times he's a snob. And sometimes he's outright mean. I never know what is in his head.
















We think that is because his mom abandoned him and his two siblings. The kittens were raised by the father of one of my daughter's friends. This man has the physique of my husband, which is probably why Fred would only snuggle up to my husband for a long time.
 I never know anymore who (or what) Fred might snuggle up to. When my daughter still lived at home, Fred would go in her room and drag her clothes around the house. Now he just tends to twist the rugs into a bunch.
But what can we do? He's our cat for life.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fred looks just like my cat Piper who pasted pass last year. Piper was goofy and one never knew what he going on between his ears. Special cats have a special place in our hearts. Trina

Chris Loehmer Kincaid said...

All our pets are special. And it always surprises me how different they all are. Thanks for the comment, Trina.