Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Different "S"

Ok, so I believe that on Thursday nights, I promised I would blog about either a saying, a song or a sign. I was going to add to that "silliness" today, as I was going to blog about something silly, but I got sidetracked when I went to pull the silly pictures off of the camera. So, instead, today, I bring you "Sky".

 I took these pictures last night right outside my house around 6:30 or 7:00 as a storm had just finished blowing through.
 What a fascinating sky. The yellow glow was eerie, almost surreal.
 You can just make out the maple in the back beginning its red autumn show.
 With the amazing digital cameras and cool computer programs, we can make our pictures look like anything we want. All of the pictures above, however, are exactly as they came out of the camera, no retouching of the colors or exposure, just a little bit of cropping. The photo below? I hit the "auto-fix" button on the computer. Hmm? Sometimes Mother Nature does a better job, don't you think?


No comments: