Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Update from the dog

Hey, world, it's me, Dino the Wonder Dog. I know you haven't heard from me in a long time. Mom has had so many ideas for things to write about. She has been burning up the computer. But I think she needs a break.

She has so many beans to freeze, too. I gave her the puppy look and so she let me write her blog tonight so she could get other stuff done. Then as soon as she is done with her other stuff, she can spend her time on the computer working on her book. She is revising her book about her trip to Africa and really wants to see it get published. By the end of the week she hopes to e-mail it to a publisher who already told her that he would look at it.

Do you think that at the front of the book when she thanks everyone who helped her write the book, that she will thank me?

Oh, and this picture is of me and Alice looking out the patio door. Alice is ok but she is annoying sometimes. I think she thinks she's a dog.


No comments: