Monday, January 28, 2013

Let's see your before and after.








                       
For the month of January, a blogger friend of mine is evaluating a different Pinterest idea each day. Her topics have ranged from doing crafts to cooking to how-to's. One of her posts was about the before and after pictures that you see of the stars in the tabloids. Do the stars really look that bad without their makeup on? And how do we - the nobodies - look with and without our makeup.

This is a tough one for me, but I accepted the challenge.




Personally, I don't think I know how to put on makeup. But in general, I think that the women in the before and after pictures (myself included) look older with their makeup on. What do you think and are you up to this challenge?

Thanks Michelle for the idea.

2 comments:

Susan Marlene said...

Hey there Chris!! Well done again. I just attended a Mary Kay party. Becky's daughter, Colleen's party. We had a lot of fun and saw the same transformation! Lots of fun! Only the make-up helped us!! I'm enjoying your book! I'm ever grateful for your thoughts and experiences in print!! :)

Elizabeth Olmstead McBride said...

Make up takes too much time and isn't that great for your skin. Once in awhile for a wedding or something special but everyday, no thanks. I thought you looked a little younger in the makeup photo but not enough to really matter.