Thursday, January 17, 2013

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs

A long while back, I promised that on Thursdays I would share a saying, some song lyrics or an interesting sign which I spied somewhere in my travels. I've been neglecting the sign aspect. I haven't run across any lately which warrant an entire blog post, but here are some from the archives. 
This is at the city park in Houghton, Michigan. Doesn't this look like a lot of fun? But remember, kids, go down feet first.
I don't know about the aspargus salad, but I'd like to try one of Ken's pot pies.
But do those vehicles and their trailers need to be upside down?
 Bicycles? I think these are really wooden shoes.
Oh, the bicycles are in the background.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Denise said...

How am I suppose to go to sleep when I'm laughing. Thanks.

Chris Loehmer Kincaid said...

Denise, so this is my week to not get any sleep, so I thought I would share my insomnia.