Tuesday, May 23, 2017

2017 Kenya Log Entry 13

I will probably have more to say about my trip to Kenya last month, more pictures and stories, but I think it is time to share the outcome of the whole trip. The grand reveal. The purpose of the trip and the end result of a year of planning.

On Tuesday, our last day in Kenya, we picked up the rabbits and delivered them to Southern Cross Academy!
 First though, we needed to load their food bowls in the van. 
 This bunny is ready to go to a new home.
 So are these guys. 
 They were loaded in crates. Two. 
 Then four.
 Then six. 
 Ended up a little too crowded.
 So Mike ran for more crates before we left for the 45 minute ride
 Though the crates were a bit crowded, it was still safer for them then to roam free in the van. 
 Then each of us got to hold one on our lap on the way to the school. 


 Oops, I think that’s enough pictures for this post. I guess you will have to wait one more day to see them arriving at the school. 

No comments: