Friday, October 20, 2017

Flashback Friday - Five Generations

Yes, here we are on another Flashback Friday. I found some amazing pictures of the older generations and thought it would be cool to compare to the current generation. It took way longer than I thought it would to find the more recent pictures. I think I need to get my daughter to join me in a photo shoot and recreate some of these. 

Anna Wagner Steinbach, my great-grandmother
Lena Steinbach Jahn, my grandmother.  
 Margaret Jahn Loehmer, my mother. 
  Chris Loehmer Kincaid, me!
Valerie Confer Kelch, my daughter.
Five generations of strong (ie stubborn) women. How cool, huh?

I think that when it got to me, I picked up a lot more from my father’s side of the family. And my daughter picked up a lot of genes from her dad. Still really neat pictures. 

1 comment:

Beth Camp said...

Love these photos of all the strong and lovely women in your family!