Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween, then and now


I haven’t dressed up for Halloween since I was in college, when Jean, Brenda, Jeanne, and I dressed up like the characters from The Wizard of Oz for our dorm Halloween party. I cannot believe that I have no pictures of Dorothy (me!). I wore a fetchin’ lavender dress with pinafore. 



But that was waaaay before digital photography. It was 1981, and remember I was a child prodigy, so I am not really as old as you think.

 How else do you think I was chosen to play Dorothy. Hmm. Good thing there are no pictures of me from then, I guess.

Anywho, I do not know what came over me this year. Except that maybe my co-workers from Whoville were contagious.
Or when a co-worker suggested that we dress as minions and the doctor I work for dress as Gru, I couldn’t resist. It was an easy costume to put together.
I really can have fun when I want to. 
 It helps to work with a great bunch of people.


1 comment: