Sunday, November 19, 2017

Thankful for Family

 Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.
(Philippians 1:3 New Living Translation)

All November, I am posting on Sundays about the things I am thankful for. Here it is three weeks into the month, I am just now getting around to what I thank God for every day. That would be my family.

Not a day goes by that I am not thankful that God has blessed me with the most amazing, kind, loving husband. Hubby, I am nothing without you.

My kids are just as wonderful, even if we butt heads on many occasions. They are truly gifts from God.

I was blessed to have a mother and father who were devoted to their family. I continue to miss them both as much as ever. I look forward to the day we all meet up again in heaven. The same goes for my sister Pat. I miss my incredible aunts and uncles as well.

I’m thankful that I still have a sister and a brother who would do anything for me. I appreciate the multiple cousins, nieces, nephews, slew of in-laws, none of whom I see enough.  

I am truly blessed to have so many relatives in my life. People who support me, who give in to my whims, who make me laugh. I thank God that I’ve had the opportunity to know them all.


Thank You God for all the people you have sent into my life. I am truly blessed. Amen.
My family in 1968. I be the little one on the left side. Then Dad, sister Judy, brother Tom, Mom and Pat. Judy is holding her daughter Paula. I do not remember taking this picture, but I'm going to guess that Judy's husband took it.
The rest of these photos are from last year's Thanksgiving dinner at my house.
Unfortunately, there won't be a Thanksgiving dinner here this year as Hubby has to work. I should be thankful that he is still working, but will be more thankful when he retires. 




A horrible picture of me, but Hubby looks smashin' as always. 

No comments: