Sunday, July 15, 2018

Better Days Are Coming


Then David and all Israel played music before God with all their might, with singing, on harps, on stringed instruments, on tambourines, on cymbals, and with trumpets.
1 Chronicles 13:8 (New King James Version)

 Sitting here looking over my pictures and my notes from yet another Lifest, that Christian music festival in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, which I have been to eleven times since the first year in 2002, I’m trying to come up with the big “ah-ha” moment to share with you. But there is so much, as usual.

 I’m also so tired. Not only was the weather hot and humid all weekend and rainy on Friday, I woke up Thursday morning with a cold, which has left me exhausted and spacy, unable to focus on much at times except my cough and running nose. Needless to say, I didn’t do much singing and dancing, no matter how much Hubby encouraged me.

 I can’t say that I even did much singing and dancing in my soul, which leaves me somewhat disheartened. But I will bounce back. My Father in heaven will wait for me, always with open arms.

Thank You, Lord Father, for giving me this weekend, for my cold and the stormy weather. I know You are with me in all things and that better days are coming. Amen  

No comments: