Friday, March 29, 2019

Flashback Friday - Spring Break

Hard to believe that since the first of this month, I’ve been posting to this blog for nine years. It’s impossible to know where time goes. Here it is the end of March, spring is here, even though the snowbanks are still five feet high. The temperatures at night hover around freezing, but the highs during the day are in the forties and close to fifty.

Looking back, March and April have always been busy months, a time for travel, it seems. I never thought of myself as one to do the “Spring Break” trip, but perhaps I have.
 March 2018, Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri 
 April 2017, Rift Valley, Kenya 
April 2016, Masa Mara, Kenya (I didn't go on that trip, it was only my kids, but I was there in my heart the whole time).
April 2016, I was in Illinois instead. 
April 2014, Mississippi River, Missiouri 
 March 2008, Virginia Beach, Virginia
March 2013, Apache Junction, Arizona


Hard telling where I’ll go next. 

No comments: