Friday, November 15, 2019

Sept 25 thru 28 - Animal count

      Saturday, September 28, my friend Denise and I rode away from the Mara, the land of the Maasai, and back to Kikuyu town where we only had a few days remaining of our trip to Kenya. Before I share those last days, I thought I'd show you all the various animals we saw while out there. 

Lots of babies
  Baby Goats . . .
 And Baby Sheep
  And Some Baby Friends 
Some Winged Friends Too
 This Guy Loved to Chatter
 This Guy Liked Strutting Around
 This is the Lilac-Breasted Roller, National Bird of Kenya
 The Egyptian Goose 
 Doves
 A Beauty with a Long Tail 
And a Little Butterfly
 Wildebeest
 Gazelle
 Wildebeest and Gazelle
  A Few Newcomers that I've not seen on Previous Trips. 
The Tortoise 
  And, no, not Hare, but Mongoose (or Mongeese?)
 And on the way back home. 
The Giraffe 
 And the Zebra
What a beautiful country I've had the chance to visit six times! Can't wait for the next trip.

No comments: