Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Eternal Life

    “I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.” (John 5:24, New Living Translation)


When I started this blog series, I came up with words beginning with each letter to see if I could even do this. You wouldn’t think the letter E begins with many spiritual words, but I found a few. 

However, Eternal Life stood out, shining the brightest. (Since it’s two words, can I also check the letter L off my list?)

What was the point of God sending His Son to earth as a tiny Baby? The baby grew into a young Man who shared the Word of His Father. He was loved by many but also ridiculed by many, to the point that they demanded His crucifixion.

But it was all part of God’s plan so that we may have Eternal Life, that Jesus’s blood would wash us clean and take away our sins. It was all so that we would have Eternal Life.

No comments: