Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fun at the county park

 I'm so glad that I left the glass pets at home this day. I wonder if porcelain pets count? It sure does sound safe though to bring the furry pets, don't you think?
OK, but do both the trailers and the vehicles need to be upside down?

Just being silly. Last week Tuesday, I finally returned to Big Eau Pleine County Park. I know I blogged about that place once, but for the life of me, can't find it. When I was a kid, my parents would go camping there quite often. It was about a two hour drive from our house and we would meet there with my mom's cousin from Green Lake.

It has to be thirty-five years since I have there. And nope, none of it looked familiar. Oh, well, my husband and I still had fun checking it out.


1 comment:

Susan Marlene said...

Hi Chris! Thanks for visiting my Graceful Touch blog! I was actually just editing it and when I got done your message was already there. So even though you were there you did't see all that I ment to say!! You were quicker than lightning today!! :)