Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Return to Peace

   I’ve got a lot going on right now. So much so that I wasn’t going to put up a blog post today. I’m exhausted and have too much on my plate.

If you read my Sunday post, you may remember that my laptop isn’t working right, which has me majorly stressed. I've been transferring all my files to an external drive so that I don't lose everything, but I'm still hoping my son can fix it this weekend or next. Meanwhile, I’m able to use the desktop computer in our living room, but  - God bless him – that is my husband's terrain and not my quiet, inspiring office.

Then there’s work, which I cannot get into. And even if I could, it is just too long a story, there is just too much. Much, much, too much.

But the biggest thing is that I set myself a deadline for publishing my latest novel on Amazon on July 1. I thought the book was polished and ready to go. Well, it is, but there is still more to get it from polished in my file to perfected for print. I can’t wait to tell you all about it. I really, really cannot wait to share it with the world. But all things happen in their right and proper time. Hopefully for “The Truth Beyond the River”, that time will be in one week.

In the meantime, let’s return to my travels up north the weekend before last. Return to peace. 












No comments: