Friday, January 3, 2020

2019 Christmas Letter, Part 10

Here we are, three days into the New Year already. We had a good Christmas and were able to spend plenty of time with family and friends, while even remaining healthy. We were at four family get-togethers in eleven days and four different cities. Yikes! Not gonna do that again. Just saying.

First up was my cousin's annual party (that's her on the floor on the right).
 My daughter was happy with her pizza stoneware from the gift exchange. 
 My son was happy, also, with his, until it got stolen in the stealing frenzy. 
 This little pumpkin got a great present, but no one would dare steal it from her. 
 Christmas morning at my house. 
Even Dino thought there were way too many presents, again. 
 Way too many.  
 Way, way too many. 
 Help, I'm drowning in presents. Does this mean that we really love each other that much? 
 Hubby wasn't sure if this present was given in love or not. 
 Over at Grandma Kincaid's house. 
 Her tree was beautiful as ever. 
 Then that Saturday between Christmas and New Year's, my daughter had her first real holiday party at her house. I took a few pictures and then promptly misplaced my camera. I came to realize that it wasn't the end of the world. 

On New Year's Day, everyone was back at my house. Hubby and his brothers with their mom. 
 Grandma with some of the grandkids. 
 And what's the holidays without a picture of the rest of the family. 
 I'm exhausted. You may be saying the same thing . . .

I guess now that the year is over and I look back at all my pictures, dredge up all the memories, yes, we had a lot of bad things happen. But at the end of the year, I can still smile, tell myself that I made it through and came out on the other side. And look forward to all that 2020 will bring. 
   God bless, 
   Chris

No comments: