Friday, January 17, 2020

Flashback Friday - Stop complaining about the weather

I’m starting to weed out my old photo albums, get all those pictures scanned into the computer and throw out the albums. Clean up the clutter.

This past week, I emptied out an entire album, dated 1978 to 1980. I evidently liked to take pictures of the weather. And these shots, from May to May one year, will attest to the fact that here in northern Wisconsin, we’ve always had snow for way more months out of the year than we would like. 
May 5, 1979, my parent's front yard
September 1979, I must have thought these were colorful trees

September 1979, my dad's dog, Mac. Not quite fitting the theme here, but he was such a pretty dog
And here we go. October 23, 1979
The woods behind my parent's house
One of my trails through the woods that October
March 1980, heading into Spring 
May 1980, yup, finally Spring 


*I should add to Wednesday's post that it is also important to use a good mattress and comfortable pillows to get that good night's sleep. šŸ˜‰

No comments: