Friday, January 15, 2021

Camp More, Worry Less

   I had a few other ideas to write about today, but they all required more research and more writing than I felt up to after this – yet another – stressful week.

The one positive thing that happened this week is that I put in for a week’s vacation this summer, it was approved and I immediately made reservations at one of our favorite state parks. And the very best part of that is  . . . that we’ll be taking the new travel trailer.

Yes, I mentioned it here before, but thought I should finally properly introduce her.
Full kitchen and dining room

Sink, frig, stove and microwave. No oven, but like I'm not planning on baking anything anyway. 
Living room couch and bedroom
Shower and toilet, which we say we aren't going to use, but we'll see. I think the day will come. 
Nice to have a separate bathroom sink. That has me pretty excited. No more brushing my teeth outside on the edge of the woods. 
The bunk beds we really don't plan on using, at least not for sleeping. I think a tote on each one for our clothes will work out well.                                                       
She's about three feet longer than we had planned on, but the price was right and Hubby will get used to towing the longer rig. 
We bought the camper the first part of December, an early Christmas present to ourselves. Then my friend, Jo, made me the very best Christmas present. 

Even though there is snow in the forecast today, I absolutely, positively can not wait!                                       

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you are going to get really spoiled. Beats the heck out of a tent or fold down. Hope you get to enjoy it a lot! !:) G