Sunday, January 24, 2021

Keep It Simple

   Do not fret because of those who are evil or be envious of those who do wrong; for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away. Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

   Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun. 

I’m still focusing on my word of the year: Trust. Which I am supposed to focus on for the entire year – that’s the point of this word. But I won’t continue to post about it here every week. I was kind of still looking for just a single verse to memorize and tack up on my wall and recite every day. You know – that sort of thing. Or keep it simple – “Trust in the Lord.”

[Today’s verses are brought to you from Psalm 37:1-7 in the New International Version of the Bible. Today’s pictures are brought to you by my old Yashica 35 mm camera taken in 1981. They scanned up pretty good.]

No comments: