Friday, January 29, 2021

Hi from Emma

Hi. My name is Emma. I am seven months old. I think. I don’t know too much. So, I don’t really know how old I am.

Mom and Dad say I am not too smart. But I like to eat, even though, when Mom puts food on the floor, I can’t find it even when she keeps pointing at it.

And sometimes I don’t know what to do with my toys. And you don’t even want to watch me go down the stairs. They kind of freak me out, so I have to stay only one on side going down and the other side coming back up. Mom likes to mess with me and pick me up and put me on the wrong side and I don’t know what to do and I almost fell off the steps the other day and Mom felt really bad.

I also spin in circles. A lot. Which I think sometimes makes Mom mad. I don’t know why. I think it’s because she thinks I’m crazy. Or like she says a lot, “that cat is not right in the head”.. 


I do know some stuff, though, like the best places to sleep.

Mom says I have Neapolitan toes. I have no idea what that means. She said it means my toes are the color of some kind of ice cream. But I still don’t know what that means. But I think some of it means that she loves me.

I love my brother Gizmo, even though he is a trouble maker.

And I like my step brother Ches. He is so big, but both me and Gizmo are catching up to him.


Finally, I like boxes. I guess that proves I am a real cat, even though I don’t know how to jump into them.


Unless Mom helps me and puts me in one. But then stupid Gizmo chases me out. 

I gotta go now. It must be time to eat. 






2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH how sweet

Unknown said...

So sweet...I am going to get a kitty or two after Lady is gone